Thomas W. Brock takes a hands-on personal approach to working with clients. He makes himself available to answer questions and always makes sure that the client fully understands the legal process, both in general and how it specifically relates to the issues involved in their individual case. He works with clients as a trusted advisor and a friend, working to fully understand their perspective.
Attorney Brock takes the same steps in all cases to make sure that he and his office fully research and understands the law applicable to the case. We make sure that we fully understand the facts in each case, and that we have fully reviewed and summarized all documents and depositions. We thoroughly prepare our clients and witnesses and walk them through what to expect in each phase of the case. Our goal is to help people to obtain a favorable outcome in dealing with what is often a traumatic or catastrophic injury.
Outside of the office, Thomas enjoys playing golf, swimming, traveling and spending time with his grandchildren and family.
- Attended McComb public schools through high school graduation
- University of Mississippi, class of 1977 – B.B.A. in Accounting
- University of Mississippi, class of 1979 – J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, class of 1988 – LL.M.
- General law practice - McComb, MS, 1980-1987, 1989-1990
- Insurance defense (asbestos primarily) - Jackson, MS, 1990-1993
- Plaintiff law practice (FELA/Jones Act/asbestos/trucking accidents) - McComb, MS, 1994-2005
- Plaintiff law practice (FELA/drug and medical device/trucking and auto accidents) - McComb, MS, 2006-present
- Admitted in 1980, Mississippi; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- 1991, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
Associations & Memberships
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association