Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Pursues Full Compensation
Serving McComb and the state of Mississippi for more than 35 years
A serious personal injury can cause havoc in your life. Suddenly you’re suffering from intense pain, you’re unable to work, and the medical bills continue to pile up. But if someone else caused your injury, through carelessness, recklessness or even deliberately, you are entitled to compensation for all of your losses. The Law Offices of Thomas W. Brock can help with dedicated and professional legal representation. For more than 35 years, I have focused my practice on helping injured people get positive results in a timely fashion. Wherever you are in the Magnolia State, I am prepared to work tirelessly to obtain full compensation for your injuries.
McComb lawyer advocates strongly for injured clients
The motto for Mississippi is Virtute et Armis, Latin for “by valor and arms,” but it can also be understood to mean “through courage and strength.” That’s the approach I take to personal injury litigation. I am constantly inspired by the courage of my injured clients, and I want to be a strong advocate for them. Together, we can achieve a positive outcome to your case.
When you retain my services, you can rely on me to be:
- Dedicated — About 95 percent of my practice is focused on personal injury litigation. I believe deeply in justice for injured parties, and I fight to maximize the amount of their recovery.
- Professional — Drawing on more than 35 years of experience, I conduct my practice with the highest level of professionalism and legal ethics.
- Responsive — I never forget your injury is personal; I handle your case and am thoroughly invested in its success. I am easy to reach, except when I’m in court, and reply quickly to phone calls, text messages and emails.
McComb is a small community of fewer than 14,000 people, so I’m in the habit of treating everyone I meet as a neighbor. But McComb is also centrally located in Mississippi, at the crossing of I-55, U.S. 98 and U.S. 51, so I am able to serve clients throughout the entire state.
Personal injury attorney manages a variety of negligence cases
If you are looking for a lawyer to handle your personal injury claim, the most important quality he or she should have is experience, especially a track record of success in cases similar to yours. For more than 35 years, I have delivered positive results for clients in cases arising from:
- Auto accidents — I represent injured motorists, passengers, pedestrians, motorcyclists and bicyclists who’ve suffered injuries in accidents.
- Trucking accidents — Commercial truck crashes at highway speeds can cause catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. I am prepared to aggressively pursue justice for you.
- Defective products — Whether you’ve been injured by a faulty consumer product, auto part, or medical device, I have the knowledge and experience to pursue your claim against a major corporation and hold it accountable for its defective product.
- Drug liability — Dangerous prescription and over-the-counter drugs cause thousands of injuries and illnesses every year. I’m prepared to assert your rights and seek full compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
In addition to representing clients who’ve sustained injuries, I also provide oversight for commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigate real estate disputes throughout Mississippi.
Contact my McComb law practice for dedicated personal injury representation in Mississippi
The Law Offices of Thomas W. Brock provides dedicated and professional representation for personal injury cases throughout Mississippi. To schedule a free consultation, call 888-204-5891 or contact my McComb office online. I am conveniently located at 180 Cedar Ridge Road in McComb but can travel to your home or hospital room if you can’t come to my office.